Friday, September 4, 2009

It is starting to take shape

This has been a very big and exciting week for me. Changing the focus and structure of what I do and how I do it is finally coming together. I was able to release the first of the Biz Booster Newsletters as well as adding more content to the website. Sooo, the website is not perfect yet but it is getting there and hopefully within the next few weeks it will be completed.

I've had some lovely feedback around the two memberships that are available and everyone seems to like the structure of both. For the Silver Membership - I am really excited about how it is all coming together and have some great teleseminars planned that will be both practical as well as informative.

The Gold Membership is really for those of you who want to Step Up and drive your business forward. I've started the 1/2 day 1 on 1 initial workshops with my Gold Members and feedback so far is around how powerful they are finding this time together. Not only are they getting clearer on their businesses, they are also beginning to set really strong goals that are going to launch them into 2010.

If you haven't already signed up for my newsletter, you can subscribe at www.debpilgrim.com

As the weekend is now here, my focus is moving towards how the girls and I will spoil "Daddy"on Sunday, which is Fathers Day here in Australia.

Enjoy YOUR weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment